Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lrigwoc
Aug 16, 2007
Reverse
Just passed to two month mark, from a little over a pack a day. My last cigarette was at 10:00am on October 8th. Never felt better, either. I went on the patch, and only have about 3 left of the last step to go. I took up exercising and changed my diet when I quit, too, so I actually lost five pounds or so.

Now, I work out 6 days a week, and my biggest vice is that I drink alcohol once a month or so. Saw a doctor for the first time in 10 years and got a complete physical, blood test, chest x-ray, heart exams, etc. No problems found, so I really just have to stick with it.

The smell of cigarette smoke is very distinct and pungent to me at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread