Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
Dear Lqs,GBS:

I smoked between a half-pack and two packs a day for twelve and a half years. I always felt that I would rather kill myself than give up nicotine. I've tried quitting several times before. I always allowed myself the smokeless stuff, and I'd always regress.

I am currently in a new place, unemployed with no prospects. I've burned through my savings, and now I'm crashing with people who are approaching saintlike in their accommodation.

I quit cold turkey about 5 weeks ago. If I can avoid picking cigarette butts off the sidewalk or out of ashtrays then loving you can too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread