Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instant Stalker
Aug 8, 2002
JUST ADD RAPE

Seashell Salesman posted:

e: don't cut back on smoking, if anything you should try to increase the amount you smoke as much as possible it'll make it easier to quit
I don't think that's what he meant in the book. Sorry, late to the thread but had to point that out as an incorrect interpretation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Stalker
Aug 8, 2002
JUST ADD RAPE
I had a relapse, a long relapse, and just quit again a few days ago. Going strong now. This thread reminded me of all those good feelings of quitting; a nice pick-me-up indeed.

Instant Stalker
Aug 8, 2002
JUST ADD RAPE

Blue Square posted:

Is it? I'm three weeks into this and with the amount of bullshit I've had to deal with this week I'm wondering if being smoke free is such a great idea. Sure I won't die of cancer but I drat well might suffer a stress related aneurysm.
Don't kid yourself; you're going to have stressful days regardless of your smoking status. The whole idea that smoking is the stress reliever is a myth. In fact, it creates stress, if anything. You're much better off without those nasty stress inducing things.

• Locked thread