Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

Probably been 3 and a half months since I stopped buying cigs. have bummed one or two every once in awhile from a friend, but not very often.

I don't know why, but I have an awfully fierce craving today. Started on my drive to work and now I just can't shake it. I'm going to hold out, but this just really sucks.

iraqniphobia fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Sep 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

August 19th I bought an ecig, used it about two weeks and am now off the nicotine. I bummed a few drags while out drinking two weekends ago but haven't had to fight any real cravings this time around. I really hope I can stick to quitting this time around.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

I quit in August, had a few "just a couple while i'm at the bar" cigarettes since then and it hasn't been too bad, but god drat for the last two days I just haven't been able to shake this craving for a cig despite it being weeks since my last bar night.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

KingEup posted:

Well smoking intensifies the urge to smoke again. It doesn't make cravings go away.

Groundbreaking news.

I was posting because it had been weeks without cravings while being tobacco free

iraqniphobia fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 3, 2014

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

This girl stopped smoking 4 months ago.

I wonder if my nails were ever that bad.

e: holy hell that image is huge, changed img tag to timg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

I had a week long vacation in Seattle using money I saved from not smoking.

Not smoking owns (quit August 2013)

• Locked thread