Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killae
Nov 22, 2003
Black rainbow, Ape of God, Rebel from the waist down.
Been quitting for about a week now, had one relapse day where i smoked myself crazy. Had one smoke yesterday and didnt really enjoy it at all. What i do enjoy about smoking is the company since most of my mates smoke and it's something to do, which is dumb because i think there are much better ways to occupy yourself.

Im on the gum, patches made me uncomfortable especially if you forget to take it off before sleeping. The best help I got is my girl offering me a dick sucking every day i dont smoke so any smokers with a partner who doesnt like it try giving something like that a go, its more productive than incessant nagging about smoking which generally made me want to smoke more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread