Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric
I quit about 10 years ago. It's worth all the trouble to quit. Keep trying. Don't be like my old bitch neighbor that I have to listen to cough constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammaton
Feb 3, 2004
Cleric

WarMonger posted:

Just curious, what is everyone's favorite part about being an ex-smoker? Let's give the newbies something to look forward to.

Being able to smell things. Not stinking like that moldy tobacco smoke. Not feeling like my lungs are filled with plaster. Being able to exercise without passing out.

Really quitting smoking is one of the greatest things I ever did.

I quit cold turkey and was 100% decided to do it and I didn't really have that difficult a time of it. If you're always thinking about smoking and not totally sure you want to quit then it's really torture. Edit: also, don't pay attention to how long it's been since you quit. If you're going to quit forever then it doesn't matter how long it's been.

• Locked thread