Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geraden
Apr 7, 2006
Mmm... pipes.
I quit nicotine (a few cigarettes a day and a snus in almost constantly) cold turkey because I had to. I was spending some time with family who didn't know I was an addict. The first few days were really, really bad - intense, constant cravings, body pain, almost a feeling of being high, in a bad way. Now it's just a sort of low-key general longing. I feel like a dry drunk, and I'm worried that, as soon as I go back home I'll be back on the death-tit, even though I've pretty much quit at this point. How can I make sure I stay off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread