Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Phrost bought me this custom title even though he doesn't know me, to get rid of the old one (lol gay) out of respect for my namesake. Thanks, Phr
Saabaru checkin in :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Phrost bought me this custom title even though he doesn't know me, to get rid of the old one (lol gay) out of respect for my namesake. Thanks, Phr
Should there be something(that may have fallen out) inside the ejector on the fuel pump assembly? I pushed this back together but fuel falls right out of the little filter on the ejector. I'm pretty sure none poured from this spot when I first took the fuel pump assembly out of the tank.

Also: what can I do as far as plugging it somehow. Not trying to order a whole assembly($) or the ejector($$$).

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Isaac Asimov fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Jul 12, 2023

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Here's the car btw. 9-3 SE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Isaac Asimov
Oct 22, 2004

Mario posted:

Are you sure that's not just the return line? Which would make sense being routed past the pickup sock.

Yeah but I wasn't sure if it was the cause of my car issues. I found info on WIS that describes it as working normally. The return just keeps the fuel level in the canister higher than the level in the tank if it is low.

I think my car issues are actually related to the ac condensor.