Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Movendi
Aug 20, 2008
Hey all,

I'm gonna be celebrating my 25th birthday by doing a road trip from melbourne to byron bay and areas nearby. I'm going with 3 other mates and we haven't been here before but all keen to surf and have some fun at the pub but also explore some nice wilderness and scenic beach breaks. We have about 10 days to do a roundtrip so not sure of other places of interests to stop by on the way and back. Have no idea on route but we're just going by the criteria of surfing, beer, nature, hanging out in town and chilling out.

Would love to stay right on a good beach break but it could be pricey in byron. We're thinking 100$ per night per person. I'd love to hear any ideas for stopovers, food, towns to check out or whatever you think will make a nice addition to a road trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU