Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

oe is it christmas time already? the year flies by very fastly this year

can't wait for more choklit m8s

This just made my morning. Sitting here with a huge grin. I love this month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

NOM NOM

mmm yes this is grate tasting choklit m80s

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

oe wow m8s! i love snoe it am so coeld and soft. that snoe sounds scaree tho

NOM NOM NOM

i dont like the bluse but i like this choklit m80s. i hoep we dunt get a lock-in this year

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

NOM

that white ninjer bloke seems rite dodgee, i'd be caerful if i is yoo m80

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

NOM NOM

oe m8s! this morning was too cold for me so i stayed in bed and almost missed out on todays choklit! ooooeee i'm right glad i wasn't heer to eat the flore choklit though
mooooh

the christmas ninjers look right silly this year but they're still gud guys

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

NOM NOM NOM

oe lots of chocolate this time m80s. Starr must be bloomin freezin in that igloo. he should go on adventures with Snatter and Rose, that shud warm him up

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

NOM NOM NOM

oooooeeeee m8s i love roses chocolate espeshilly at christmas! i wants the caramel barrel if noone else is takin it.

its been a long while since we seen M8s. i bet he is the agent working with Billie. it definitly isnt some bloke like Doctor Whatsit or anything liek that i bet

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

blimey m8 your being really mean today. have a nom on some choco and calm down. here you can have mine, i dunt want any today.

poor salteye :( him find his son but him too gormless to care. have my choco too m8

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

NOM NOM

oe m80s, this teddy bear choco is SUPER! you all should have a nom. that skull bloke looks a lot more like a skeleton than a skull to me m8s

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

:ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

oe cripes m8s! this isnt fun at all. i dunt think the choco will help. i'll try it neways tho

NOM

noe it didnt. this is well bad.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

oe m8 :) we was all wurried about you. glad to see youre lookin better now.

NOM NOM this choco is way better than all the other choco we had

and i definitly didnt eat any poo :colbert:

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

yes open it m8. nothin bad can happen to you now, rite?

poor big turquoise Richard Burton :ohdear:

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Buml0r posted:

:siren:CHRISTMAS PRESENT:siren:

oe thats better than anything i cud of asked for m8! not as good as dore choco tho. :)

That is amazing. Have an awesome christmas Dave and Abby.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Vout should pull the lever on the left.

Boog should have a go with the crane game beside him.

Honka should talk to Dudley and see if he needs cheering up.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

boatiemathmo posted:

The chest of the big bird has 4 silouettes on it - from the top left clockwise it looks like a ring, a lollipop, a leaf and a duck. Well, the girl has a lollipop and there's a leaf on each plant. I can't make out what the object in the lake is - but it looks like there's a duck in the crane machine. No idea about the ring, that could be anywhere. At a guess we're going to have to try and assemble all 4 items - that should give us an idea of progress at least!

I think the object in the lake is the duck. It's kind of at a weird angle.

Interesting how none of us noticed the big red X. Maybe have Vout investigate?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

So Honka is on the penguins head then? Alright, have Vout pull the lever to flip the mushrooms, then have Honka use the airhorn on the ice block. If we're lucky, it'll slide down the ice path and maybe the dragon will melt it.

If that works have one of them use it on the red X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Woah what the hell? I haven't posted in the thread in months and i'm joint-third? Holy crap.

That poster is sweet.