Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
I'm ready to wiggle any he that might require wiggling, good sir!

Edit: Oh my, I missed the video on my first readthrough. Fantastic work.

Let's hope the spirit of Christmas can save the day month once more.

Lest we forget.

Daktar fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Dec 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

Oe we've been stikied m8s.

I went shopping today but I can't find an advent calandair anywhere. Well apart from a Ben 10 one but I prefer traditional sceens of Christmas cheer. And I think Mr. Tescos saved them from last year which is not in the advent spirit at all.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

Tool Maker posted:

those must be some grotty choccos, m8

They must taste like poo by now, mohoho

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

^^
It's a bit early for Chrissmassy trees isn't it? You have to leave them outside in a bucket of water for a while so they don't go all saggy and drop needlings over the rug. Unless they're the plasticy ones but they're just not the same are they?

This is all very cozy and nice. No evil treeses or skinless agentses to worry us this time. This could well be the quietest advent ever. Yep, the quietest ever. Oe wait I seem to be repeating myself. Sorries!

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

Oe no, I missed meeting Pilky! Where's him friends Stevey Merch and Ricky Gerbil? The three of them always make me lol.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I went Christmas shopping the other day and got some very posh chocos for Mum from Hotel Chocolat, which sounds Frenchish but is actually from Blighty! They had some on sale so I got myself some too. Many good choconoms that day.

I'm moving into a new house with no internet pipes tomorrow, m8s :(. I'll have to catch up with Snatter's exciting adventures when I go home for the Chrimbo hols on Friday. At least there'll be lots of story waiting for me.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

Oe no! I come back and find out that the Spirit wuz fake all along? And we were being fed choccie lies! Save us Snatter!

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I'm gonna try and fill in for the Herald, m8s. OK, here we goe...

IT'S CHRIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS!

Oe no that's not quite rite. I don't think I got the shrieking as gud as it cud be. Oh well.

Happy Christmas, Dave and Abby, and everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

Happy New Year, m8s! I hope Snatter can save Christmas before the twelth day is over. He'd be a bit late otherwise.