Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

If I get ten spare bucks, it's going for a 30-pack of Schlitz.
I just recently killed off my hell after the end character.

What I liked:
Sims, crafting, etc

What I disliked:
No player economy, no end game for support characters.

Are there any MUDs that you guys know of that allow a person to play a true support role effectively and usefully?

I like the idea of building poo poo from scratch, modding or enhancing equipment, making unique objects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

Sheep posted:

That's a drat shame. I apparently deleted my old characters back when I quit last time, but decided that idlechasing at work can be fun, so I started back up again.

Who are you there? I still have characters on disc.

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

I play vor on Disc. I will log in starting next week. I've forgotten pretty much all of the game mechanics, but it would be fun to play in a group.

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

I may have found a good MUD to create a GOON clan in. Excellent griefing potential. Legends of the Jedi. They take things very seriously there, but we could have a hell of a good time creating a clan of assholes there. Build some capital ships and bombard some planets.

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

piL posted:

Oh great, I was making fun of a blind guy that likes anime :(

/\/\/\
Edit: We'd probably all get banned in less than a day, and we'd have to spend a week in silent and secret grinding in order to get to the point to be annoying, unless we found some sort of retarded RP reason to exist.

Its very stagnant there. They're looking for an RP reason to move to a new age. I propose that we colonize a planet that has no real player base. Yep, grind in secret until we've got some capacity, create a clan and start building some ships. We dont need much of an RP reason other than "Sick of the republic and want to rule things"

• Locked thread