Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Played the poo poo out of an awesome PK Mud in it's heyday - Act of War.

actofwar.com has always been the website, today's iteration has no pbase however. :(

In it's prime it was a PK mud with three different kingdoms, who each had a pbase of 12-20 players I would estimate.

Insane competition, raiding of the other team's cities, foll loot pvp, items and combat that weren't too hard to get into...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Act of War just PWiped, competitive PK mud with only a small amount of grinding required to remort + level

actofwar.com

or directly,

klinkwall.net:4000

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Having a lot of fun on Act of War still...

The pbase has shrunk to about 8-10 people per kingdom (2 kingdoms), but it's still the most fun pk mud online.

Full loot pk, only exp from pk at level cap, group-based system with a strong variety of useful classes.

72.64.118.162 port 4000

i'm in undermountain,

AIM: augiebeans@mac.com

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

notwithoutmyanus posted:

what's with that game?

I tried to check it out, but once you scrolled past it wouldn't let you list the classes again. I don't get the skill system there - can any char get any skill?

It's a DIKU mud.

If you're making in undermountain, these are the races you want:

str / con class: hill giant

dex: skaven

int: draghkar

in tier:

mhrynn: str/con

hobbit: dex

faerie: int

Select yes when it asks you to customize, add everything.

you can always type help classname to get a prime stat and brief description of the class.

train prime stat first, then con and int for hp/mana.

• Locked thread