Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

arena
Nov 10, 2006
ooar
Since you can never have too many electro blogs, I've recently set one up over at http://bangingbeat.blogspot.com/ for posting the likes of Boys Noize/Bloody Beetroots/Owl Vision/Fake Blood/Justice/Crookers/Mustard Pimp etc.

If anyone is interested in updating the blog with tracks that tickle their fancy, shoot me an email and I'll set up an account for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arena
Nov 10, 2006
ooar

Mr Viper posted:

Checkin dis out. Also, I dont know if you control the programming, but the bottom black bar on the page gets covered by the long dark blue "play all music" bar.

ps thx so much for the R!M!E Mars remix.

Thanks for the heads up, fixed it now.

The R!M!E remix is wicked, I think I may have a couple of other Mars remixes laying around ill put up as well

Osh posted:

Hey what's that song at 7:22 in your mini-mix?

P.S. I like your blog. (:

Cheers. That would be Eumig and Chinon - Kaschow. I'll get all the tracks used available for download in the next day or so

Also if anyone has any tracks or mixes they'd like featured on the blog let me know and ill get on it.

Edit: All the tracks in the mix are up now

arena fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Feb 24, 2010

arena
Nov 10, 2006
ooar

Tomahawk posted:

What happened to your updates! :(

Sorry, I've been at work or drunk most of this week. The file host was also down for a bit too. I'll update in the next day or so

arena
Nov 10, 2006
ooar

Tomahawk posted:

Good to hear, I was hoping you didn't abandon it because you thought no one was interested. Your blog is my go-to right now and definitely needs to be in the OP.

Mr Viper posted:

Just to say again, your blog rocks, man.

aww shucks :3: cheers guys. I've done a small update tonight and will do a big'un tomorrow

arena
Nov 10, 2006
ooar

Thoogsby posted:

Hey disco-jerks. I just finished up a new track last night. Let me know if you like it or if I should kill myself instead.

https://soundcloud.com/heyitsben/beg-you

It sounds nice, its got a bit of a Bonobo feel to it. However it doesn't seem to really go anywhere. I feel a bit like I'm listening to a very relaxing loop.