Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

Alfajor posted:

Apparently Deadmau5's latest track just leaked:
"I like soda" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR3g6YMH2SU

This is loving terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

Orbi & JohnnyMondo posted:

:words:
Have any examples of tracks you like already? Deep house and tech house are really varied, just like every other genre. There's jazzy and soulful house (classic and minimal), modern stuff, minimalish, techno-y, downtempo etc etc etc... plus straightup tech house and all its branches...

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

jet sanchEz posted:

Is this the right thread to discuss Boards of Canada?

Probably not, but there's already a good discussion going on in this here thread.

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

K-Flow posted:

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure a name of an artist out that I found awhile ago and dug. He's a pretty famous patch maker for all kinds of synthesizers but he also makes his own music, it was pretty minimal and experimental but I liked it a lot. I know he's bald because I saw a video of him on youtube showing off his studio. Anyone have any clue who I'm talking about?

Monolake?