Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
So a local band of intergalactic superheroes, Tupper Ware Remix Party recently held a remix contest for their single The No Pants Dance. It's the first time I've ever entered a remix contest, but I FUCKIN' WON!!! The remix is mostly Progressive House heavily inspired by the stuff I heard Moby playing at last year's WEMF, but it takes an interesting turn in the second drop.

Since I'm already here pimping my own stuff,I might as well point out this Progressive House tune and this Breaksy remix-of-a-remix that I made some time ago. Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Forgot that this thread existed. I don't really care for Progressive House but I found myself writing some of it last week. A cover and an original. How are they? Perseids definitely needs and extended, club mix.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I wrote some more progressive/electro-house.

Contact

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
You're probably into Dune if you're posting on SA, so check out this breakbeat track I wrote: Technique

Hell, even if you don't care for Dune, check it out. I'm pretty proud of this one.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
EDIT: Just finished a bit of a live jam with my new TR8 and TB3.

http://mixlr.com/centurion-beats/showreel/because-gently caress-you-thats-why/

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Apr 3, 2014

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Crosspost from the DJ Thread in ML:

I've started a new series of mixes, completely unplanned across four decks. I'm recording them with video from a Sony FDR-X3000 Action Camera on my head (later down the line I might grab another camera for a second angle), but unfortunately I've run into a few snags, chiefly among them being that Chew.TV is having hosting issues and my video uploads have been 'pending' for a week now.

So here's the audio for the first two test runs:
ACTION STATIONS (test mixes)

One mix is Bass House & Breaks, the other is Drum & Bass.

You'll notice that there are a few pops & clicks in the audio; I think it's time to give up on the S/P-DIF connection between my DJM900 and Scarlett 18i20. Other than working out that kink (and Chew.TV fixing their poo poo), in the future these mixes will be longer, and obviously will have video - maybe even in 4K if I can figure out why the camera is overheating and fix it.

Anyone know of any other video hosting/streaming platforms similar to Chew.TV?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Crosspostin' from the DJ thread again:

Video is finally live for one of the test-runs mixes I recorded with an action cam on my head. Oddly, it's not the D&B one I uploaded over a week prior.

Enjoy what ~22 minutes of unplanned Breaks and Bass House selections across four decks looks like from my POV. Or don't.