Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

And when the music fades away
I know I'll be okay
Contagious rhythms in my brain
Let it play

Threatis posted:

i know its a bit older, but has anyone peeped the Motivation 3 Mixtape?

http://mtvtn.blogspot.com/2009/12/motivation-3-mixtape-now-available.html

Benzi, Mick Boogie, and D-Star? gently caress yes! And the track list is solid:

Listened to this earlier today and it was siiick. Makes me feel guilty that I live in NY and I haven't been to a Mick Boogie show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
Major Lazer and Buraka at Terminal 5 is gonna be amazing.

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
Deadmau5 single handedly managed to get a bunch of completely smashed college students to stop dancing and stare at the DJ in the middle of a friend's birthday party about a year and a half ago. I thought it was quite the accomplishment since despite being on all kinds of poo poo, I still remembered someone mentioning it was Deadmau5 even though I had never heard the name before.

Man-In-Madden
Jul 22, 2007

I know I'll be okay
Let it play
The fact that the first thing Deadmau5's publicist told him to do was to stop being a baby says alot about his personality, I think.