Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

Dono posted:

Yup, the song's title speaks for itself. Such hot poo poo right now, and he has a few tracks you can find that I think are much better :)

;)

Trill rear end has a secret identity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

melee beats posted:

From my new album :)

http://soundcloud.com/melee/melee-beats-vii

This.

Is a very nice thing to listen to.

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

Firaga posted:

Awwwww yeahhh I've been waiting for this for a long time. It's going to be one hell of a night.

How well known is annie mac in the states?

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

This post confused the hell out of me until I clicked the link and did some mental translating.

His label's WMC comp is out!

and its ace! :haw:

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

Vernacular posted:

speaking of the chemical brothers and possible summer anthems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2kIAV6ScUw

golly

yeeesss. Not the most catchy CB tune but I am drat excited for a new album from them.

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

The Fresh Prince posted:

Jack Beats-Elevator Music

Its their b-side to Up all night. I like it alot.

I also like this. Alot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fearian
Nov 21, 2007

TSSSSSSssssss...

Thoogsby posted:

This whole EP owns. Electro-swing is the new thing.

Man I hope so.