Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Goonstein
May 31, 2008

Kerk posted:

Apparently, its fake and it belongs to this guy. http://www.myspace.com/pilotpriest titled "Body Double". Guy only has 40 something plays on the song though.

Still a sweet track.

I had just heard of Pilotpriest on one of the XM radio channels a month or two ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCxjsCCSs0

Pretty sweet song. A few remixes of it too. I like the 1994 remix the best personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Goonstein
May 31, 2008
Okay guys, I'm pretty new to Electro House but my friend from Germany is gradually getting me into them. I'm not sure what the dos and don'ts are yet, so pardon me if I like some DJs that are particularly laughable.

So being a fan of Trance and the like, I had found Deadmau5 quite a while ago. I'm not so familiar with his older tracks pre-For Lack of a Better Name, but I'm a fan of most what I hear from him. I could see him being classified as "too mainstream" though.

I'm also a pretty big fan of Steve Aoki's work. I play songs from his mix album quite often, and like his song Brrrat with Armand Van Helden.

Right now I've been listening to a lot of The Bloody Beetroots' songs. They have a few different remixes I like (the remix of New Noise in particular) and Warp is easily one of my favorite EDM songs ever.

I'm also starting to get into MSTRKRFT, Boys Noize, and Afrojack (might be a little too mainstream too). If you guys could provide any suggestions, that would be awesome. I know very little Justice, but i do love MSTRKRFT's remix of D.A.N.C.E. and the original for what it is worth.

Dr. Goonstein
May 31, 2008
Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks of Depeche Mode when I hear this Cut Copy song.