Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

Battle Cattle posted:

Joris played Music Sounds Better With You last night, he and Nic started off progressive/disco-y, got into tech, and then got really deep.

Lots of people standing around with their arms crossed :colbert: while I was dancing my head off

Speaking of, why can't I find Music Sounds Better With You anywhere? I just want to spend some money, why won't they let me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I liked it more after repeated listens. You sort of have to forget that it's Justice you're listening to, though.

Röyksopp has a remix and a new track up for free. I really like Shores of Easy, would have fit right in on Senior.
http://royksopp.com/track-of-the-moment

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

That's really depressing :(

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Navik posted:

Listening through this a second time it really hit me how much I love this album. 90 Degrees might be the best thing they've ever done. Sounds especially great through a good pair of headphones though I'm not sure how they'll be able to pull off some of these tracks live. Guess I'll find out in October, but either way, this just firmly cements their place as my favorite band. Would've loved another track with Danny on vocals like on Versus, though.

How are they live? Assuming you've seen them before, of course. I really liked Gravity too.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Everyone has probably already heard it by now, but that new/old Daft Punk single was released today.

http://soundcloud.com/soma/daft-punk-drive-unreleased

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

http://soundcloud.com/edbangerrecords/justice-audio-video-disco-1

Audio, Video, Disco preview.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

^^^ Listening to Northern Council right now, it's amazing.

That Sebastian triple j mix mentioned them working on the new Kavinsky record. Anyone know when that's due? Sort of looking forward to that.

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Oct 10, 2011

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

88h88 posted:

Yeah 21h34 sounds bad and wrong.

I would also like to take this time to say I'm going to see Danger play in loving Gothenburg on the 26th along with Rex the Dog and the Dodselectro DJs...

I am moist in anticipation. May have to 'borrow' a sound recorder from work to capture the set.

gently caress, where in Gothenburg?

nm, found it. I really want to go, but I have zero friends who'd be interested in coming :negative:

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 8, 2011

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

88h88 posted:

I went to see Wolfgang Gartner on my lonesome, totally loving worth it. :colbert:

Ticket loving bought.

See you there, I'll be that girl skulking around in the corner.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

88h88 posted:

So this Danger gig I'm headed to Sweden for, Rex the Dog found out my girl bought the tickets for this crazy London - Gothenburg adventure and was all 'gently caress that, I'll put you on my guest list'.

That's pretty loving cool. :3:

Haha, that was her asking on the facebook page? I saw that, thought it sounded insane to come here just for the show. How much is this going to cost you guys?

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

I have minimal concert experience in this scene, how much actual work can you expect out of a dj when performing live? I mean, when I go see someone I sort of want them to do something that I can't get at home listening to Spotify.

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Nov 21, 2011

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Yeah, that's about what I hoped. I was watching another board when the whole Steve Angello thing went down, and some people argued that a dj shouldn't have to do anything live since the audience is just there to dance. That just seemed like a huge loving rip-off to me.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

colonp posted:

Robag Wruhme's playing here the 16th, with Trentemoeller as DJ support. Should be pretty neat.

ROBAG WRUHME - DONNERKUPPEL
Robag Wruhme - Polsh Dutto
Robag Wruhme - Bommsen Böff

Album is on spotify. Good stuff.

This is really loving good, thanks for the heads-up :)

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

dj bobby bieber posted:

We really only talk about Deadmau5, Avicii, Swesdish House Mafia, FloRida......

Just getting a new clubbing outfit together, what do you think?

colonp posted:

Culture Box in Copenhagen.

Really jelous.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Nagget posted:

Fred Falke remixed Nero's "Reaching Out" It's like everything he touches turns to gold. I loved the original, but this is such an improvement.

http://www.dancingastronaut.com/2012/01/nero-reaching-out-fred-falke-remix/

Just wanted to second the love for this, heard it at a party yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Anyone wanna give me a good example of what trap sounds like? Never really bothered finding out before.

And I just made the connection between the lyrics of The Veldt and the Bradbury short with the same name :psyduck: