Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Apolis posted:

this track has been really huge in australia, been hearing it out for a few months now but it's good

It didn't even take a week before I started clawing my ears out every time I heard it but I work in a pretty trashy nightclub so I'm literally hearing it about 7 times a weekend at this point. Last time I remember a song saturating the clubs like this was probably D.A.N.C.E. or maybe that Sidney Samson song. I guess I can't blame the song or even the people that want to hear it because obviously they haven't heard it as much as I have but I guess it's frustrating that the DJs are basically clawing over each other to be the first one to drop this song each night

I usually don't like to poo poo-talk songs based on over-exposure because it makes you sound like a dude with an attitude problem towards anyone who doesn't have the most cutting edge tastes but I feel substantially more validated when you're talking about music that is quite deliberately superficial and structurally repetitive because these songs aren't designed to be timeless classics, they're designed to get a dance floor going and they achieve this largely through their novelty.

drowned in pussy juice fucked around with this message at 16:48 on May 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU