Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dooky Puss
Dec 23, 2009

"HALP THARZZ BEEN A YOBARY!"
"ZERO TO THE RESCUE!"
Listened to Dark Space by Altair Noveau. I enjoyed it a lot. Here's his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/altairnouveaumusic

mingster posted:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10127120-be7

here's a new track i'm working on, vocals are whitney houston.

sounds good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dooky Puss
Dec 23, 2009

"ZERO TO THE RESCUE!"

Fors Yard posted:

:argh:

I thought he released something new. That first EP of his is called Dark Energy. "Death on Four Wheels" is my favorite off of it. Though, I think "Sorcerer" is his best.

Yea, it is "Dark Energy", my bad.
I like all of the tracks on it. It's somewhat rare for me to find an album that I can listen to all the way through, and I can do that with Dark Energy. I don't like the second track as much as the others, and my favorite track, not just on that album, but by him, is probably the fifth. I'm not really feeling the Space Fortress EP, but it's all right.

Dooky Puss fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jan 12, 2010

Dooky Puss
Dec 23, 2009

"ZERO TO THE RESCUE!"

Fors Yard posted:

:argh:

I thought he released something new. That first EP of his is called Dark Energy. "Death on Four Wheels" is my favorite off of it. Though, I think "Sorcerer" is his best.

listened to Altair Nouveau's "Space Fortress" again a few times
I'm feeling it more now. I like the second song

Dooky Puss
Dec 23, 2009

"ZERO TO THE RESCUE!"
e:

Dooky Puss fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jan 29, 2010

Dooky Puss
Dec 23, 2009

"ZERO TO THE RESCUE!"