Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma
"Oh so I guess this remix of the new Lady Gaga song is popular or whatever. I don't really get her appeal but I'll DL it because it will be good to put on if chicks come over or whatever."

*listens to bad romance remix 37 straight times*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma
"Saurus Rhythm" kind of a cool beat, not a lot more than that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQWXG-kJJ7Q

edit: from the related videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivr57dcs9-E
A Guy Named Gerald - Voodoo Ray (from 1988)

Samuel K. Doe fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 7, 2010

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma

Threatis posted:

MP3J'd has to be the dumbest term i've ever heard.

you got a lot of anger dude

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma

Mr Viper posted:

I've been listening to a lot of live Eric Prydz lately, and it's actually really good electro. I never took him seriously after that ridiculous "Call On Me" video...

Luckily, it's the only electro house video ever made that consists solely of scantily-clad women dancing around.

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma
I am looking for a track from a few years ago.

It's a techy remix of an old single by Kim Wilde called "You Came," but the big thing is that melody of the chorus ("You came, and changed the way I feel..." etc) is dramatically changed to a more "minor" sound. It was a really neat track and I forget where I heard it originally -- I think it was a goon-made electro podcast.

I've already looked around YouTube and Beatport.

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma

Threatis posted:

i thought i posted the best one from a few years back where he threatened to kick my rear end then stormed into the club saying i "wasn't worth his time" because i was tellin a friend how much he sucked without realizing the gigantic nerd was like, 10 feet away.

great story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel K. Doe
Jan 25, 2010

by Ozma

vossi posted:

holy poo poo. Over 20 new posts so I thought we have a new heads will roll (atrak) or smth but noooo it's like 2 pages of loving deadmau5 bashing which is completely loving unrelated to anything.