Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Cyril Sneer posted:

They totally pulled an MGMT

Huh, in that case, I guess I need to check out the new Cut Copy record

(seriously, MGMT's first album was totally bland to me except for Kids and their second was fantastic. I am the only person who thinks this apparently)

Cyril Sneer posted:

Has anyone here seen Royksopp before? They're playing in Toronto in April. Junior was amazing but Senior was completely blah to me.

They're coming to Georgia this summer and I'm wondering the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The Fresh Prince posted:

has anyone hear of Basement Jaxx Vs Metropole Orkest? Wtf.

holy poo poo. CD pre-ordered, if just for the orchestral versions of Do Your Thing and Good Luck.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

New Disclosure is awesome. I got about 4 tracks in before buying a ticket to see them live for the first time in <2 weeks, so that'll be pretty fun.

hah, I was just posting about how I saw them back in 2013 and it was fantastic, have fun! I'd totally go see them again if they weren't playing a big arena show in MSG

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

i feel like justice is making music specifically for me, the dude who's favorite recent daft punk track is fragments of time, at the expense of everyone else in the world, and i'm okay with that

really dig this album