Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Mr Viper posted:

I'm goin friday! BT -> Jack Beats -> Swedish House Mafia -> deadmau5 / Moby

I'm going with my friend who's never been to a rave and never rolled before. She loves deadmau5, but I've seen him like 10 times already, and Moby is one of my favorite artists. But then again, deadmau5 always puts on a fun show. But then again, the crowd at deadmau5 will be giant and annoying.

Also, jesus christ this EDC trailer is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u-vmk9iapQ&hd=1 ... Every time I watch it, I feel like I'm rolling (1:30 and on)

edit: gently caress I gotta stop watching that trailer

The build up right before the 1:30 combined with the camera work is sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

melee beats posted:

Oh ok - I'll ask Kue for some other recommendations.

I love your style of music Melee Beats. Please don't ever stop.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
London UK goons...what site(s) do you use for upcoming house events?

(Living in Van, it was a lot easier to know what was coming through town)

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
Anyone seen Simian Mobile Disco live recently? Going to see them for NYE and I've been told they kill it live.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004

Yeah this channel is mint. Always have it on in the background.