Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neris
Mar 7, 2004

don't you dare use the word 'party' as a verb in this shop
Any of you lot go to LED festival in London on the bank holiday weekend? It's turned me on to drum and bass which is pretty :laffo: considering how elitest I used to be about my minimal techno and house stuff ha.

That said it's bloody fun discovering a whole new genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neris
Mar 7, 2004

Do any Eurogoons who read this thread use Spotify and have any playlist links they've made which they'd fancy sharing?

Neris
Mar 7, 2004

Or when a song gets nice and popular because there's some bad rap mash-up and that becomes the main version that makes it into the mainstream. Still better than nothing though.

Neris
Mar 7, 2004

PhonyMcRingRing posted:

New Digitalism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwoeT5Qh3w

Bloody hell this is some awesome poo poo :slick: