Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp
I'll be the first to say I like it better than One.

yeah i went there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

Slackerish posted:

Yeeep

Highschool me just popped a thousand monocles, goddamn I had no idea. Even more love for Sonny now.

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp
Kinda let down by that EP, it's got nothing on One or One+.

alternatively, here is an awesome new remix from A-Trak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lXqWEJc-X4

Sebastien Tellier - Kilometer (A-Trak Remix)

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

Apolis posted:

not to poo poo on you but pretty sure that track is a couple of years old.. it's on infinity +1.

Aahaha wow, well it just got sent to me from a mailing list as something new to post so this is news to me. Time to go check out infinity +1.

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

incoherent posted:

Catch the bloggers off guard by posting on a sunday.

Genius.

We actually got this in our inboxes on friday so :ssh:

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp
My personal favourite dutch producer Leonardus, the master of filterhouse, has just released an EP with Le Babar and it's so funky and fresh.

Take a listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YjCyYloHLQ

And buy it here: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/287669/That%20Funky%20Music

Best $6 ever spent.

Man vs Child fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Oct 27, 2010

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

melee beats posted:

Really? Really?

You should check out Rhythm Masters, Kashmir, Triple A, Sean Biddle, CZR, Thomas Bangalter's solo stuff, Buffalo Bunch, Paul Johnson, Le Knight Club, Raw Man, Sedat the Turkish Avenger/Billy Lo, Prax Paris, Conga Squad, older Robbie Rivera, Richard Grey

I think it might be time for an updated top 25

I literally listen to all of those you just listed, I just happen to like the kids style. I know how much you love your filterhouse, sorry for treading into your realm, as you yourself are also a master of filterhouse.

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

My good friends from Night Drugs have just given me an awesome Daft Punk remix they just did. I haven't heard a good Daft Punk remix in awhile but this is pretty huge!

Daft Punk - Oh Yeah (Night Drugs remix)

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp
Eat your hearts out discohouse lovers, Yella Finesse is on the scene. He's only 19 but he has tremendous talent and knows how to work the filters. Between him and Leonardus I have been on a huge disco kick lately, and it's been awesome.

Try these on for size:
Yella Finesse - Knew Disco
Yella Finesse - Back To The Dancefloor
Yella Finesse & Pardon My French - The Way You Are

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp
New A-Trak remix of Robyn called Indestructible.

Check it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utx-qhtQ2dA

I quite dig it, probably my favourite tune since Duck Sauce's aNyways. Although I do have a huge heart throb for Robyn too :3

edit: oh and if you havent been keeping up with Anoraak, there's some excellent remixes coming out from the new album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ajzu_c2iI Here We Are makes quite a daunting effort with this one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Man vs Child fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 25, 2010

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

Dell_Zincht posted:

(We can still post Synthpop in here, right? Right?)

You better believe it! Muffin time!

Radio INK - Physical (Muffin Remix)

Really been digging this track lately :dance:

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

This new release from Reset! off of Hervé's Cheap Thrills is huge! I just heard Sabrage on Radio 1 which surprised the hell outta me. So good and so funky and so unlike Reset!. The rest of the release is excellent, and there's also a track he did with Malente that is floating around somewhere.

edit: VVV ahah holy crap, I totally mistook Reset! for Redial, :doh: re-listening to some old Reset! makes you so right!

Man vs Child fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 3, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man vs Child
Mar 21, 2004

by Ralp

Calculon posted:

Has anyone ever posted Shook in this thread? I like this video.

I'm gonna post some Shook in this thread!

I don't really like M.I.A. or her remixes but I have had this track in my playlist all week: M.I.A. - Internet Connection (Shook Remix)

It's just so catchy, no wonder it's been igniting ~the blogosphere~ all week.