Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unSavory
Sep 26, 2004
fellow
Trying my hand at the dancier side of music. But I don't quite know how to classify whatever this is. Nevertheless, I think some one in this thread might enjoy it.

Also, the bazaar mix kicks so much rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unSavory
Sep 26, 2004
fellow
That rubber track is killing me. Reminds me of changing the audio settings in Half Life 1 and listening to the audio repeat itself for six minutes while the game sorted itself out.

God I hope somebody in this thread knows what I'm talking about. I feel like such a nerd.

unSavory
Sep 26, 2004
fellow

The Fresh Prince posted:

The Phantom's Revenge

I need more disco house in my life. Would you or Melee have any other suggestions? (Yes I have V already ;))

unSavory
Sep 26, 2004
fellow

melee beats posted:

Hella recommendations

Going through these now. Thanks a bunch.

Also Le Knight Club kills. This is so rad.

unSavory
Sep 26, 2004
fellow
Thought you guys might be interested in this electro (?) track I just finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unSavory
Sep 26, 2004
fellow
Had this on repeat for like the last hour straight. Never heard of this Noisia dude but holy poo poo.

http://soundcloud.com/noisia/skrillex-bug-hunt-wreck-it