Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

I've just recently found out the type of house I've liked all these years is called deep house or at least I think. I'm really into the jazz influenced stuff. I like the portion of 3:00 to 4:35 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMWqvYI7VIY and I like a lot of real chill house stuff on gran turismo 5. So could someone correct me if I am wrong in classifying the genre and if not, recommend me some essential deep house music. Thank you!

K-Flow fucked around with this message at 03:41 on May 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

quote is not edit, duh.

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

Thank you so much for taking time to introduce me to the genre. I'm more into instrumental stuff than the vocal stuff I've realized. Out of all those artists you posted, I like Motor City Ensemble the most. I could see myself listening to them a lot. I really like sample based stuff but I don't limit myself to just that by any means. I'm now on my way to explore a whole new genre, thanks a lot man

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure a name of an artist out that I found awhile ago and dug. He's a pretty famous patch maker for all kinds of synthesizers but he also makes his own music, it was pretty minimal and experimental but I liked it a lot. I know he's bald because I saw a video of him on youtube showing off his studio. Anyone have any clue who I'm talking about?

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

No, the guy actually just uses his full real name. I checked out Monolake just for the heck of it and am liking what I hear so thank you for that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K-Flow
Nov 20, 2004

I finally remembered it, it was Richard Devine. Not really house music by any means but wasn't sure where to ask. Thanks for the help though guys