Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«26 »
Icon-Cat
Aug 18, 2005

Meow!

Squidster posted:

If that sounds like your jam, consider checking out the Wayward Kindred campaign.

In for a paperback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

Life's just better with Ominous Gloves.

Icon-Cat posted:

In for a paperback!
Fantastic! I actually just uploaded a preview comic from the book to Imgur:

The God Of Roadside Memorials, from Tate Brombal and V. Gagnon

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3992 days!

Hello folks! My Kickstarter is named DEATH RAY 2020

Less a Kickstarter for a single project than a Kickstarter for a year's worth of projects! I have produced a number of comic books in the past year that are only the first stages of ongoing enterprises. I would like to introduce these comics to a wider audience while putting gas in my tank to get these projects over the finish line in 2020. An abundance of printed and digital comics (as well as new rewards created just for this campaign) await the happy pledger!

This Kickstarer is running now and ends on New Yearís Eve!

Highlights include:

Aftershock, a digital graphic novel and epilogue to my popular Weapon Brown graphic novel.

The first issues of Deep Fried: The Heroís Journey, a hilarious and unsettling story of sex, drugs and rock and roll.

The first issue of Kobayashi Maru (already complete), a demi-parody of Star Trek, which launches as a full-blown series in 2021.

Thanks for reading!

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Gonna make any more like this?
https://imgur.com/9zf66YX

Though I guess you won't be responding for a while...
https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...40&pagenumber=1

lofi fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 9, 2019

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

Got another Kickstarter going for my webcomic. A 2nd book collection of The Fuzzy Princess!

The comic is about a cat princess from another world who gets lost in the human world and has to embrace humanity. Last year I was able to get the first book printed through generous donations on Kickstarter, so I'm asking you to help me make the new book, which collects the 2nd year of the webcomic.

I feel this is when the comic hit its stride. Continuing off from where the first book left off, join Princess Kat on a voyage of self-discovery in this sec, as she explores her new talents such as:

Urban exploration!
Crimefighting!
Attempting to make Christmas dinner!
Surviving a surprise visit!
Babysitting!
Witches!
And enduring Kumaís slam poetry!

Itís all here, and so much more.

Bonus features includes a guest art and introduction by Dana Simpson (Phoebe and Her Unicorn), as well as new title page for each chapter! This will be a full color, 192 page book.

So yeah, let's get this book made! Any support is much appreciated

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

buy some buttons, support a goon

Hello thread, is this the right thread to post looking for someone to make drawings for me for money, like small ones that would go on 2.25 inch buttons? If not, what is? Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

There's a Work for Hire thread! What sort of thing are you after?

lofi fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 29, 2020

«26 »