Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Hello all!

I am writing a novel about the recent presidential election and have created a website to go along with it. My theory is that plenty of people in the media and within Washington write about politics, but an "outsider" was just elected so now is the time for an "outsider" to write about the election.

I have written 74 pages thus far and continue to write in my free time - which is after my son goes to bed at night. As many goons know, I am good for my word as I ran a budgeting business for 5 years in SA-Mart with few complaints.

I would like to take some time off of work to focus on writing this, hire a web designer to make my website halfway decent in order to get this done and out by the fall.

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwatchdog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU