Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozzie
Oct 26, 2007
This project I'm (was) producing has been languishing in purgatory as we were unable to raise the money before the season finished and thus we couldn't shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1xAtA_IV7I
(this was just a screen test the director cut into a teaser.)

It's only a short film but because of an ambitious script the budget clocked in at 10 grand. (35mm and 17 minutes) Does anyone think it has a shot? Also we are Toronto (Canada based) and while Toronto is a listed city with projects, I read that you need a US bank account? Currently we are raising money out of pocket and plan to shoot again in april/may. How soon after the money is pledged does the project have to start? Also how is licensing and ownership handled? With so many financial backers I can imagine it becoming a bit of a mess, or does kickstart have a contract itself that we could be constrained to?

In any case I'd like an invite to explore the possiblity.azrael.moz@gmail.com is my referral email.

Mozzie fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Oct 22, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU