Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Holy crap that's a fabulous idea. Do you still have invites? I'd like one. I can't help but wonder if this could help me actually do more things creatively.

Lord only knows what I'll do first, but whatevz. I'll figure that out later.

I'm sewage flavored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
toxicslurpee@gmail.com

A game, huh? Are you saying MMO or just regular computer gaming?

Thank ye for the invite, now to decide what to DO with it. Art, game, music...I have too many interests.

I'm sewage flavored.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

GrazoTheClown posted:

Need an invite.

crossrobertj@gmail.com

Anybody get this guy yet? I have a spare invite that I can send his way if not.

I'm sewage flavored.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

OppositeOfLove posted:

I would sincerely appreciate an invite

daniel.r.haight at gmail dot com

Cheers!

Sent. Have fun.

I'm sewage flavored.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

szgany posted:

Thedaian, I've missed out thus far, and would love one of those invites if you have any left. Thank you.

bobtate@hauntedcoldwater.com

I got this guy covered. Down to one invite...might save it for somebody local, though.

Started a project, too. No idea how well it will do, but gently caress it...worst case scenario, it fails, I do something else.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thecreamy/lovely-math-a-book-of-fractals

edit: You're restoring an old beetle car? That's just plain awesome. I'll kick you a few bucks when I'm slightly less broke.

I'm sewage flavored.

ToxicSlurpee fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jan 17, 2010

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Oh hey you already have mine on the front page. Totally rad, thanks.

...now I just need more funding. :(

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Well, my last project was a dismal failure, so let's see if I can do better with this one.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thecreamy/life-in-the-rust-belt-a-story-of-decay-in-photogra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
You know, if I wasn't a broke-rear end college-bound adult, I'd be all over tossing money into that. I may anyway, depending on how empty my checking account gets when tuition gets paid. I want to step on Mars, drat it!

Would there be anything else I can do to help instead of moneys? I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, just a science nerd that likes space.

I'm sewage flavored.