Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olblue
Nov 9, 2003

...lets go exploring!
Fallen Rib
love an invite to this - grapesfordinner@gmail.com if theres any going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olblue
Nov 9, 2003

...lets go exploring!
Fallen Rib
Id love an invite if any are going to archaosus@hotmail.com

olblue
Nov 9, 2003

...lets go exploring!
Fallen Rib

ExtraNoise posted:

Thompson and olblue - your invites are on their way! Sorry for the delay in seeing this thread!

Thanks!

olblue
Nov 9, 2003

...lets go exploring!
Fallen Rib

Hbomberguy posted:

Well, I went to start a project on kickstarter today and ran into one of the site's shortcomings (which might at some point be changed).

You need a US address and bank account to start a funding project. As I live in Britain, this is a problem. I just was wondering if there were any similar systems available that would help me get my project funded, or if I should just wait until the rules change.

I suppose I could open a Paypal and ask for donations somewhere but I doubt that would really get me anywhere.

I have the same problem as you do unfortunately. Its mostly because I think they use Amazon's payment gateway which only works with US addresses. What I was considering was getting one of my friends in the US to help me set it up - the only problem with that would be their liability of tax however if they are raising the money for a second party hopefully that wont be too much of an issue.