Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cavalri
Nov 23, 2002

... I didn't think so

Grimey Drawer

I really appreciate the level of detail and time you put into this thread, Mishaco. It's an excellent read.

I'm happiest about the partnership between Saiga/Arsenal/K-Var. I've wanted a AK 100 series rifle ever since I bought my WASR-10 and Saiga-12 a few years ago and started researching more about AKs on the net here and elsewhere. I had no idea just how close we can get to the real thing.

I see an SGL-31 in my very immediate future and thanks so much for tipping me off to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cavalri
Nov 23, 2002

... I didn't think so

Grimey Drawer

Quick question for everyone. Today I picked up my SGL31 Saiga sight unseen that I ordered online last week. Looks fantastic, and perhaps I'll post a box thread about it later. Anyways, I'm looking for red dot advice for it. I already own a Kobra EKP 1S-02 that I have on my WASR, and I'd like to outfit this one with something similar, but perhaps more modern. Is there a "correct" modern red dot that would be found on most modern Russian/Eastern European AK-100 series rifles?

cavalri
Nov 23, 2002

... I didn't think so

Grimey Drawer

Thanks!