Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Still the first person I think of when I think "world champion"

It's cool how Teddy looked out for a young Mean Mark Callous in WCW, then Undertaker made sure Teddy was taken care of in WWE. :kiddo: Also, Dan Spivey was alright. Too bad his knees went out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Randaconda posted:

Forgot how hot Madusa was before she got the stupidly huge implants

honestly thought that was Sunny until someone pointed out its Madusa

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yooooooooo

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Yo that dude lookin' kinda undead

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Van Hammer lay off the horsecock pills

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There really needs to be a rule in this thread that every image dump includes at least one picture of Alex Wright. And none of this above-the-waist poo poo.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

There really needs to be a rule in this thread that every image dump includes at least one picture of Alex Wright. And none of this above-the-waist poo poo.

A link to his theme song should also be posted each time so that the pictures and gifs can be appreciated as intended.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hedgehog Pie posted:

A link to his theme song should also be posted each time so that the pictures and gifs can be appreciated as intended.

um, this is the official theme of this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBSZew9A4GQ

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://i.imgur.com/AMtpnn8.gifv

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Is this basically the same as the bit in WWF with Warrior and Sherri, where Sherri motioned to go down on Warrior as a means of coaxing him onto her and Macho Man's side and her enthusiastically turned her down?

When Sherri came to WCW in 1994, they did this whole deal where she was scouting various babyfaces, trying to pick her man. So at the June Clash she picked Sting by coming down to the ring with his facepaint on. She took a hell of a bump off a top rope splash by Sting, then, of course, turned on him to manage Flair. It was glorious.

Sting never really had a chance to get revenge :smith:.

Halloween Jack posted:

Oh poo poo, I had forgotten about that. I didn't know much about wrestling history when I watched Flair in WCW, so I just kept getting incensed every time I saw him climb the turnbuckle, wondering why he does that in every match when he's not a flier.

He actually hit a double axehandle on Curt Hennig from the top all the way to the floor once, but broke his ankle doing it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sherri owned.

Wasn't it Shawn who told a story than when she was managing him, if she thought the other guy was getting too stiff with him, she'd slap the poo poo out of them? :allears:

Booker T loved her, apparently. Paid for her funeral, iirc.

Funkchop
Jun 9, 2013

I like being reminded that Spice was the best Nitro Girl, please remind me of this more often

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Randaconda posted:

Sherri owned.

Wasn't it Shawn who told a story than when she was managing him, if she thought the other guy was getting too stiff with him, she'd slap the poo poo out of them? :allears:

Booker T loved her, apparently. Paid for her funeral, iirc.

Didn't pretty much everybody love Sherri?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 35 days!

Funkchop posted:

I like being reminded that Spice was the best Nitro Girl, please remind me of this more often

She absolutely was :tutbutt:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:allears:

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Randaconda posted:

Sherri owned.

He'd roll his opponent to the outside and Sherri would kick the poo poo out of them with her heels

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Funkchop posted:

AC Jazz was the best Nitro girl because she named herself after her father's cause of death.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG2xiRO1ork
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0aNgm43Kww

They need to start the final few episodes of Retro Nitro with these like they used to. Listen to that banjo.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Coaaab posted:

do one as a one-off and then another where you had to continue the story from there

Either way,

Goldberg d. Austin
Undertaker d. Sting
Rock d. DDP

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

All this talk of Sting being turned on reminded me of one of my favorites.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
suddenly i feel less bad about the horsemen getting outfoxed by the nwo in wargames '97

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

TheKingslayer posted:

All this talk of Sting being turned on reminded me of one of my favorites.

That one was hilarious. Sting wasn't even in the orbit at the start of the angle. He had been of no threat to Flair or Anderson in the months prior. It was all for the art and joy of suckering Sting.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
You can just about see it at the end of the gif, but there's a guy in the front row who goes absolutely crazy with delight when Flair turns on Sting. :allears:

MassRafTer posted:

AC Jazz was the best Nitro girl because she named herself after her father's cause of death.

I'm going to assume that he put the AC on too high and got hypothermia.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm going to assume that he put the AC on too high and got hypothermia.

nah, Roy Ayers killed him with a saxophone. real hosed up

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Go on...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

There's sadly very few gifs with just Spice or as a main focus. :negative:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I had such a crush on Spice when I was a horny teen.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Endless Mike posted:

I had such a crush on Spice when I was a horny teen.
Mine was the future Mrs. HBK

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i'm the kid on the left

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

There should be a third picture and it should be Alex Wright you illiterate motherfucker.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

There should be a third picture and it should be Alex Wright you illiterate motherfucker.

well now i don't want to

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hey, remember when I called you a motherfucker? Sorry about that.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hey, remember when I called you a motherfucker? Sorry about that.

:unsmith:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
It's a shame, that Raven diamond cutter could've been awesome, although probably not.

OH GOD, NOT 2000 ALEX WRIGHT

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Hedgehog Pie posted:

OH GOD, NOT 2000 ALEX WRIGHT

You shut your loving mouth and give thanks to Randaconda.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

You shut your loving mouth and give thanks to Randaconda.

I will not, me want hairy Alex Wright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Was Alex Wright a known wrestler before WCW? They brought him in as a relatively big deal and did nothing with him like everyone else.