Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

quote:

my god I can't believe I ever thought the Wolfpac was cool. What a crew of awkward old men

quote:

The coolest nigga ever, sting

Can't decide which quote I prefer

sweet_jones fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

triplexpac posted:

There's no getting up from the slap jack, fruit booty

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

Help me settle a debate. I believe in at least one interview as a Horsemen Benoit referred to himself as "silent but deadly" at interview's end before holding up four fingers.

Did this actually happen?

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

Right, but I believe there was at least one interview where he referred to himself as silent but deadly.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

I imagine Powerplant Pasta was a dish served cold by Sgt Buddy Lee Parker.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

The WWF cookbook from that time was great and included things like Billy Gunn's Badd Assparagus.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

Bobby Heenan was unmistakably drunk by the end of Hog Wild 96. :roflolmao:

I would definitely be flasking it if I had to hang out with these two for three hours.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

He's back to being rich as gently caress thanks to the Gawker lawsuit and even though people think he's racist now this country is pretty racist so his fanbase doesn't care,

Has he actually gotten payment from that?

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

The way Mark Curtis used to gangsta lean to signal for the bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

Do people really dislike Conrad that much? Admittedly, I only listen to STW but I've never really understood the hate.