Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The best part is the end of the video where Sting just runs into Hogan's dressing room and knocks his knee with the nightstick and runs away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Triple H was doing a storyline with Legacy last time he was in the title-scene and he brought back Shawn Michaels for another rehash of DX to feud with them. Once that was out the way, they went into shill-bot status and now have a pet leprechaun. Then again, this is Wrestlehut, so Triple H has been insufferable for most of this century.

Also keep in mind that DX has been main eventing RAW for about the past two or three months while the WWE title receives second booking to the Tag Team Titles.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

MassRayPer posted:

I found something better. I hope I haven't already posted this, but I don't think I have...

WAR GAMES 2000: RUSSO'S REVENGE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/hitman2...u/5/Kcdlj0urAg0

I just wish when Tony said "The rules are" he followed it up with "Simple."

Since there is nothing simpler than War Games staggered entrances in a 3 tiered cage where a wrestler must retrieve the belt from the top cage and then escape to to the door in the 1st floor with the belt to win.

Sound like the lightning round of almost every Nick game show of the 80s and early 90s to anyone?

Why even have this match if Nash was already champion and all that happened in this match is that they all worked together to keep Nash champion?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

A decade later Dustin Rhodes is still playing Goldust after a failed run as some retard named Black Reign.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

MassRayPer posted:

You know what would stop them? The law and going to jail for assault.

And if they just bought a ticket and sat in the crowd they'd be fair game to be shown on TV given all the disclaimers on your tickets and in the building.

But they couldn't but a ticket because the tickets were free!

What always worries me about that segment is that DX was allowed to drive around in a fake tank with fake guns and no one was scared.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Rusty Shackelford posted:

It wasn't a tank, it was a jeep and they were in Norfolk, which is a military town.

I should have put tank in quotations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Rusty Shackelford posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DbQ8tFuSbg go to 30 seconds. It's just a jeep.

I know it's a jeep but the bazooka thing makes it look like it's supposed to resemble a tank.