Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

I just bought The Death of WCW the other day and I'm starting to read it. I'm glad I finally got around to this book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Pillowpants posted:

I watched wrestling pretty much from 1988-2003. When I was younger it was all about the big storylines and the top wrestlers, but when I got old enough I grew to appreciate WCW for its Cruiserweight Division and I liked both when it came to tag teams and stables. I loved the nWo and DX.

When WWE bought out ECW and WCW, it just went downhill and I started getting bored. I haven't watched wrestling in 5 or 6 years (except for Bret Hart a few weeks ago).

DX is still around (even though it's just Triple H and Michaels) and TNA is desperately trying to make the nWo relevant again even though they don't own any rights to it.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Really? Flair is like hiding or something and Arn has to go out there to face Sid? Man, was Scott Steiner right about Flair?

If you knew Sid had it in for you you'd hide and make a big motherfucker like Arn Anderson take care of it for you too.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Dave... you're hurting me... you human being.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

CombineThresher posted:

Judging from his Loveline appearances in the past, Piven actually is an interesting guy. And a total horndog, from what I've heard. However, I would mark uncontrollably if Ari Gold ever hosted Raw.

Actually, you could count Ken Jeong tagging along with him when he hosted as a fictional character on WWE because he was doing that "Doctor Ken" bullshit that made me hate his guts until I started watching Community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Pneub posted:

Hall NEEDS to pull a poster of this screenshot out of a box during a match some time before he dies (while making the face in the portrait).

Wrestlehut would explode.