Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

The A-Team Van posted:

"...oh, my new name is Seven BTW"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7RLzLXDsAI

Haha holy poo poo I don't remember this at all. Wikipedia says this was a worked shoot, so I'm not all that surprised.

That was a cool entrance though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

MrBling posted:

Problem with that is the absolutely huge crossover of actors playing different roles on the shows. They just aren't in the same continuity.
In Law&Order:SVU, ADA Novak is played by a woman who a few seasons prior was a criminal who raped a male stripper :eng101:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Critical posted:

HBK liked to piss in ring rat's mouths. Aaaand go.
He said untrue rumors.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Lone Rogue posted:

I love two ring matches and three ring matches. I'll take World War 3 over an Elimination Chamber any day of the week.
Whoa there let's not say things we can't take back. Elimination Chamber matches are loving awesome.

The problem with WW3 poo poo is the same problem with the Royal Rumble. There's only a few guys who you know have a chance at winning, the rest are all jobbers.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Lone Rogue posted:

Hell, how many Elimination Chambers were hard to predict?
Funny you are asking to of me :smug:

quote:

I guess it comes down to what you love most about pro wrestling. I find a lot of people who prefer the attitude era love surprises and unpredictability. Predictability in pro wrestling has never been an issue for me. I don't think either way is wrong, it's just preference.
I guess I'd rather see a better Royal Rumble with fewer guys but all who have a chance to win than 30-90(?) guys who I know won't have a loving chance at doing anything.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Magic_Ceiling_Fan posted:

ROH would have a War Games and it would be an enjoyable and well booked wrestling match, but 15 people would see it.
Wrestlicious can play these games
Instead of dudes, they'd be all dames
While other companies have hits and misses
Battlebowl would be Wrestlicious

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Holy poo poo he looks awful. I had no idea he was that far gone.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
How much of his mind is left?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
There was a bug in one of the games where you could lock up with someone and then your partner would have to stab your opponent with a chair. You'd be stuck in the grapple until you did a move, but the opponent would trot off to do whatever they wanted. Eventually you could just execute like a powerbomb out of nowhere and it looked incredibly silly without someone actually performing it.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I thought the red logo was cool, better than the scratch logo by a long shot.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I always thought Goldberg's theme was very Terminator music-y.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Astro7x posted:

TNA in general is horrible.
You should probably start watching it as it's been a lot better than WWE lately.

You'll be surprised how much it's improved since :russo: left.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

And it's worth repeating that one of the bad guys in that match was debuted under the name "The Final Solution".
At least he wasn't a face, though.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Maybe the dad just thought wrestling was a waste of money :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Mattitude predates The Miz.