Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

I remember when WWE sued to prevent Hall from using the Latino accent. Along with other things.

The WWE is bad but this was a good move because it stopped that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

swear to god hulk hogan's double life always amazes me when i find out about the weird poo poo he did internationally that never really did anything in the states like a duet with green jellÿ doing a cover of "I'm the leader of the gang (I Am)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkYb4atGLYU&t=54s

wasn’t expecting to see muta in that video.

i don’t know what i was expecting

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Tato posted:

Marty is living his best life

I hope this like when he got hacked last year or whatever cuz this is capital D Depressing

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
pretty cool buff bagwell’s hat can fire a missile he should have done that to save his wife from the pole.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Conrad_Birdie posted:

WCW Galoob and the later Toybiz figures are pretty good.

the galoobs are cool the only one i still have is sting but he’s in pretty good shape. i want to buy some more but do i really want to turn into a toy dude. will that make me feel better

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
at least warrior is dead so he has that going for him

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
hulk hogan is going to be dead soon too, because i’m going to shoot him with a bazooka. So you can buy that shirt.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I haven't read this story because it's paywalled, but that picture :smith:

https://twitter.com/danwiederer/status/1385613450781630464

what a lovely way to die.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

gently caress yeah brooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun