Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Grandpa Pap posted:

I don't remember the context, but there was some interview or something years ago where he was talking and it was so unlike his usual "OOOOH YEAH DIG IT SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM" voice that it boggled my mind. I seem to recall that it was a lot deeper than I'd expected. If I manage to dig up some clips, I'll post 'em.

Yea I'm pretty sure it's still deep and gravely but with less enthusiasm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

SiKboy posted:

I think we are missing the most important point: Technically this means that Robocop is in continuity with Childs Play.

I smell a crossover slashfic

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

They knew his one weakness

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

MrBling posted:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcpbwu_raven-vs-benoit-vs-ddp-wcw-uncensor_sport

The three way match with DDP, Raven and Benoit was probably one of the best post-Hogan WCW matches. DDP really was incredibly good at being the guy that never gives up.

That was pretty good. I liked how every weapon Raven tried to set up he got hit with. Also I liked when he just threw that table at Benoit.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

MassRayPer posted:

Also, last month was the 10 year anniversary of Bischoff announcing he had bought WCW with Fusient, next month is the 10 year anniversary of Vince buying WCW.

Last month was also the 10 year anniversary of Zuffa's purchase of UFC.

So 10 years on, who from WCW at the end benefited the most from the purchase? I'm not counting guys who came over earlier or later, only guys that came over with the purchase.

My initial thought is Booker T, he had feuds with many of the biggest names in the WWE after that and 10 years on is now back with the WWE for a stint as an announcer.

Is there someone I'm not thinking of who has done better?