Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Skinty McEdger posted:

The Hogan spin on the Jericho situation was that he liked him alot and felt he should've been better used by WCW, but it was that terrible backstage politician Kevin Nash that held him down. On the otherhand Nash says that he was pushing for him to have a better role, shown by how still didn't bury him on his way out when he had the book and that they shared an agent.

However the best take on the situation was by Scott Steiner, who said in his shoot that they all wanted him in the NWO, 'which was the best sign that they wanted to kill his heat.' I cannot recommend Steiners shoot video enough.

I was unaware that Scot Steiner did a full length shoot interview. Was it pre/post his WWE run?

Disregard that, I just purchased it.

DGib fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jan 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

maniacripper posted:

I see that RFvideo and Highspots both did a shoot with Steiner, which one is the one you guys are talking about? I'd rather not give money to a company run by a known pedophile.

I checked RFvideo for Steiner merchandise and the only DVD they have featuring him is his workout video, which could be amazing in it's own right.

I just ordered the Highspots video personally. I certainly hope I didn't contribute to a known pedophile.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

MassRayPer posted:

Awesome, some dude on youtube posted a every segment of Warrior's WCW run.

His first promo is especially fascinating as each time he pauses for a pop, the pop gets smaller, and smaller and smaller until it is on the same level of anyone talking to Hulk Hogan. Also hilarious is some guy with a weird horn that pops up a few times.

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRuGZ6I1iM

Full Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0C1287FD2AB8119A

Good god this poo poo goes on FOREVER.

I don't care who knows it but back when that first aired I marked out like the prissiest kind of bitch when he said "That must be your barber"

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

MrBling posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVWq9BXLnSw

Someone mentioned wanting to see this earlier.

"Gene gave him the clap!" Sums up everything I hated about the dying era of "wCw".

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life.