Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

I posted:

Silver King? The only way he could make the cruiserweight weight limit would be to cut his leg off.

Silver King? If he wins twelve more matches, he'll be upgraded to Golden King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010
No version of Jeff Jarrett beats the horse-riding flashing white outfit incarnation.

Ain't he great?!

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010
Sorry, Savage's finest moment involves Stephanie McMahon.

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Disco Inferno owned. :colbert:

The best post. I loved Disco. I went to an independent show in my hometown in the early 2000s that he was on. He came out to "Disco Inferno" and when he got to the apron, strutted back and forth for seven straight minutes. The song ended, and he had to get a microphone and demand they restart the song because he wasn't done yet. The crowd hated it.

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010
We could just go full circle and have Hogan be the old guy that just sits there.

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010
I also know a guy that could help you with this!

His name is ColonelJohnMatrix.

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

Justin Godscock posted:

It's the year 2013 and little nuggets like the Hulk Hogan inflatable raft just keep surfacing. I love WCW.

WCW: The gift that keeps on giving.

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010
Chameleon was a Nitro Girl who then became The Cat's valet/assistant.

"Primetime" Elix Skipper had the best theme song in WCW, it was a custom version of "Party up" by DMX saying stuff like "y'all all know who built this house / Primetime did, Primetime did." He was part of Lance Storm's Team Canada!

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

My favorite Saturday Night memory is Norman Smiley (before he became a comedy guy and was just a jobber) promised Sting that he had his back going into Starrcade 97. Ok Norman, that will really tip the balance!

Does that mean that Norman Smiley is the only person never to have turned on Sting?

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

Perigryn posted:

Eric Bischoff ISN'T a badass? Listen to this song written in his honor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6gq2QIbz0

Going back to this song's debut on AYS, I lose it every time at "Con-tro-ver-sy cre-ates CASH!"

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

In book three the ring is usurped by the Wolfpac Fellowship.

:russo: The One Ring is now vacated - we'll have a 32-man tournament to decide who gets it! :russo:

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

El Gallinero Gros posted:

How do you lose half of 9 matches? I mean, he would pretty much have to lose slightly less or slightly more, wouldn't he?

It says "more than half of them." So he either goes 5-4 or better and leaves, or 4-5 or worse and stays. It's an odd number so it doesn't end in a tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Does one guy really need 3 separate videos going at once when he comes out?

Counterpoint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8sGGglMtTw