Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
The thought of a 6 minute Kamala/Duggan match is truly horrifying.

El Gigante joining the Dungeon of Doom with The Giant and YET-EH would have been the type of awful only the Gods could dream of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

Well Thank God WCW learned their lesson in regards to trying to make Tank Abbott a wrestler.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Look, the Hulkster took some hard shots when he fought the Undertaker in PRIDE. His memory is not what it used to be.

Always and forever, this will be my favorite Hogan story. What in the gently caress was he thinking?

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Shawn threw a fit because he didn't want to job in the first match in a two match series. Hogan is smart enough to know what that means and said if they were going to do a two match series he'd win both. (Because the only reason Shawn would throw such a fit and demand to win the first match is he planned to fake an injury and not do the job in return.)

Hahaha, Hogan was playing chess and Shawn was still figuring out checkers.

Shawn's politicking always annoyed me alot more than Hogan's for whatever reason, so I've always enjoyed that story.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

I am usually too lazy to post but:

WCW has become something that will always haunt us, taunting us, letting us know there is more and more, demanding of its' resolution and yet there is none. There's always a botched logo, always a raft, always a yoyo. There's always more and more and more. It's a Sean O'Haire bobblehead, a Jerry Flynn in ring used gi, a shirt of Kenny Kaos. It's eternal. It's the muthaship. You called for it. It came.

It's WCW. It is 4 Lyfe.