Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
MY CUNT DRIPS BROWN REFUSE LIKE A DIRTY HOOKAH. PS. THE BACK OF MY THIGHS ARE RIDICULOUS - COTTAGE CHEESE ANYONE?

oldpainless posted:

I don't know if your being sarcastic about the dumbing down part. But not hating anyone surprises me. I would think he hates like at least half the people in the industry. But why does he hate Bagwell? They were such good friends in the NWO!!

He's not- Scott Steiner sounds like a really smart, logical dude in that shoot. He's full of poo poo sometimes, but I mean, guy's still a wrestler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
MY CUNT DRIPS BROWN REFUSE LIKE A DIRTY HOOKAH. PS. THE BACK OF MY THIGHS ARE RIDICULOUS - COTTAGE CHEESE ANYONE?

MassRayPer posted:

Bischoff's book is basically 100% bullshit. Meltzer went through the first 3/4s of it and debunked everything. Keep in mind, Bischoff was one of the people talking to Meltzer so his protests about the dirtsheets are insane.

Is this in an old Observer? I want to read it.