Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Wazzu posted:

Can you at all remember who it was? It would likely amuse the hell out of me.

I'm gonna toss a random name out here but I'm guessing Frenzal Rhomb. All depends on when this concert was, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MassRayPer posted:

How many bookstores have you been fired from?

I'm guessing none, due to those kids vehemently defending their favourites as kids are wont to do when you obviously stir them up :)

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

It took me a while to realise that Rey's left hand is overlapping Kidman's and that he doesn't just have a really weird set of long fingers :gonk:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

What's really worrying is that the last quote starts with "Monday Night Raw results..."

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Man, do some wrestling fans not understand what a streak is? It's just a lot of wins in a row. If you lose before your win streak starts, that doesn't negate the streak :psyduck:

Unless of course WCW would say Goldberg was never beaten ever before during the streak, which is a different issue to the streak anyway.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ah, that clears things up then.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

If the DVD contains a segment on fake Stings or the nWo storyline having that image on the back makes sense.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Petitioning Jerusalem to rename this thread to If only the Buff Daddy pennant could have kept WCW's flag waving

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Austin standing up for himself and for things making storyline sense is completely admirable and is probably why Vince is even more of a control freak these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

Oh, that’s you! I’ve been a subscriber for a while, thank you for your service. I’ve been writing a little wrestling blog and try to do a match from “this day in history” a few times a week. I need to remember to utilize your channel a lot more when I’m trying to find watchable versions of stuff.

Ooh, where's this blog then?