Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
So I turned on my 22 inch Cintiq a few weeks ago only to find that it's completely borked and not in a way that's easy to fix. According to Wacom support it'll be close to $1000 Canadian to get repaired so I'm in the market for cheaper alternative. Does anyone have any experience with Huion/Ugee/other models of LCD tablets compared to Wacom's? I'm not too picky about the size, in fact the Cintiq was a little too big for the space I have, but I'd rather not use an ipad or other handheld tablet. I'm running a Windows 8 PC if that makes a difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU