Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megera
Sep 9, 2008
I have a large Intuos2 that's lasted me for at least 8 years. I love coloring with it, but I find drawing/tracing really hard. Like someone above said, so many "Undos". I'll be working on the large Cintiqs this semester for my internship, and I'll report back whether it's worth it or not. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megera
Sep 9, 2008
I've been using Cintiqs for a bit now at my internship. Drawing in Flash is super fun, but inking in Photoshop is really hard. I've noticed the same problem with my Intuos2 in that Photoshop gets wobbly lines, which apparently other people are getting too, with or without Cintiqs: http://creativeboytv.deviantart.com/art/CINTIQ-21UX-Line-qualities-72022346

Yet Painter makes the lines really nice and smooth. I've looked everywhere for a solution to this, but can't find anything. Anyone know of a way to fix this on a Mac?

Megera
Sep 9, 2008
My tablet is too big for a laptop case, so when I take it to school (their tablets for students are really small), I carry it in a cymbal case. The pen goes in one of the flaps. :)