Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enginedriver
Jul 16, 2010
Probably been asked a few times but is there a way to get rid of that annoying circle that pops up when you press down with the pen? I'm trying to do a fiddly bit in mudbox and it keeps loading the menu. I had a look in tablet options but cant see anything. I have an intuous 3 if that makes a difference!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enginedriver
Jul 16, 2010
I'm using Home Premium 64-bit Windows 7 and I don't seem to have a gpedit.msc file. Google doesn't seem to be too helpful either. I'll keep digging, thanks.

Edit:

Ah it was super simple. In Pen and Touch settings in control panel, you can disabled Press and Hold and that works.

Thanks guys.

enginedriver fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Feb 27, 2011

enginedriver
Jul 16, 2010

FLX posted:

Did that get rid of the ring animation though?

Yep totally gone now!